WLM's Response to Coronavirus COVID 19
The Coronavirus pandemic and the measures to slow its transmission are evolving rapidly. First priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees, clients and the broader community. The following is a summary of WLM’s operating procedures amidst the Coronavirus pandemic to ensure safety and the best possible client experience.
- We are increasing the number of our people working remotely. As flexibility is an essential part of our innovative culture, many of our people already work from home from time to time
- You will continue to have access to all your regular WLM contacts via email, telephone or by video conferencing. Our preferred video conferencing software is Zoom, and all staff have access to this software so you can meet remotely at any time.
- We have implemented many safety precautions in our office, including directing our people to stay home if they have symptoms of illness and self-quarantine after suspected or possible exposure
- We have cancelled all functions at our offices and have restricted domestic travel and directed our people not to attend external business functions
- We continue to reinforce our office protocols regarding hygiene, and have introduced additional cleaning measures to maintain the healthiest possible work environment.
These are challenging and uncertain times. If you have any questions or would like more clarity on how the current and impending government measures will affect your business, please contact us.
We will continue to provide updates to assist our clients and staff as news of the Coronavirus becomes available.